Learning and development tools and technologies are constantly changing but one constant is that DevLearn Conference & Expo is the place to explore what’s new and next in the world of learning. If you’re ready to dive head-first into new technologies, learn from what experts and your peers in the field are doing, and see where our industry is headed, say no more! Join us in Las Vegas, NV on October 25 – 27, 2023 to shape your future at DevLearn, North America’s largest learning technology event.
At DevLearn you’ll find passionate, like-minded professionals who are leading their organizations’ use of learning technologies. The comprehensive program includes tools, technologies, ideas, strategies, and best practices to ensure your success. Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned expert, DevLearn is the place to engage with your professional community and explore how technology can support learning and development. Join your community in the conversation that is shaping the future of organizational learning and performance.
8 Reasons Why You Need to Be at DevLearn
- DevLearn Conference & Expo’s dedication to the best leading-edge technologies in learning could help our team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how we can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- The DevLearn program is created by learning professionals. The program team comes from the fields of instructional design, eLearning development, and L&D leadership. They pride themselves on staying current in what matters most.
- Experts will discuss the cutting-edge industry trends and learning strategies impacting our organization.
- The practical, focused sessions are future-leaning, and they’ll show us how to solve our team’s challenges and use today’s technology in better, more innovative ways.
- It’s a networking opportunity that can’t be compared. DevLearn creates the space for easy knowledge sharing, so you’ll learn from peer experiences that only come from unscripted conversations.
- DevLearn offers the value of a large, comprehensive conference plus the benefits of smaller-group experiences. These activities include Morning Buzz, an opportunity to meet new people and share best practices, insights, and tips; and DemoFest, which provides a glimpse at what other companies are creating in the L&D space and the chance to discuss the solutions with the people who designed and developed them.
- The Expo is filled with more than 150 leading industry suppliers and the latest and greatest tools and technologies, all ready to help us solve our organization’s biggest challenges.
- You’ll head back to the office with fresh ideas for your work, and new contacts that you and our team can reach out to after the conference.