The XR Community is meeting, in person, this June in Santa Clara, California to connect, learn and grow the AR and VR ecosystem. Join this inspiring community of XR professionals; An XR ecosystem marketplace where end-users meet solution providers in a curated setting.
The 14th AWE USA:
- 3 days on the bleeding edge of AR/VR
- 400+ speakers, including tech juggernauts, Fortune 500s, and hot startups
- 300+ sponsors/exhibitors
- Thousands of creators, developers, industry execs, founders, entertainers, investors, top press, and more participating in-person and virtually
- Topics covered: Enterprise case studies, latest developer/creator tools, Sales, Marketing and branded experiences, AR Cloud, WebXR, 5G , AI, Web3, haptics, privacy and ethics, Entertainment, Education, and more
The event will be accessible via awe.live – a new always-on marketplace for the XR community to learn, connect and grow XR businesses – 365 days a year. AWE has designed an unmatched online experience to immerse yourself in AWE USA 2023 from the safety of your home. And while it’s not exactly the same as being physically on the expo floor and interacting with speakers and attendees face to face, here is how to get involved:
- Watch Main Stage livestreams + live Q&A
- On Demand access to all sessions a few weeks after the event
- Connect with thousands of XR professionals, 200+ exhibitors and 300+ speakers in real time, including private chats and video calls
- Join AWE Expo live walkthrough hosted by Ori Inbar, CEO, AWE
- awe.live mobile app is available as well. Download it in the App or Play stores now.