Latest On-Demand Resource
Latest Informational Video
Earlier Blog Post
Product Release- 14 July 2021
Major Productivity Enhancements
Scalable Dashboard Performance (Phase 2) and Enhanced Security: Improved Dashboard performance allows for increased scalability of the iQ3Connect Platform throughout an enterprise. Dashboard response time will remain consistent whether being used by one user or many simultaneous users performing complex requests.Additionally, several security enhancements have been implemented.
Augmented Reality for Android Devices (Beta): iQ3Connect now supports Augmented Reality on Android devices. This allows a user to display 3D models and other content within their physical environment. iQ3Connect Augmented Reality is currently in Beta mode, so please contact your iQ3Connect Representative for access to this feature.
- The See-through option (which controls object visibility when behind 3D models) for annotations, measurements, and information tags has been added to the Meeting Settings.
- The Show/Hide Selection Tooltip (which determines whether the object name is displayed when highlighted) has been added to the Meeting Settings.
- The ExitVR button has been moved to the Meetings Menu for easier user access.
All issues below are now resolved:
- Inconsistency in displaying previous part movements to users when joining a meeting after the movement has been performed.
- Reset password link not functioning.
- Performance drops during Reset Move and Rotations
- Information Tag is offset too much from the selected surface in dimensionally large models.
- Measurements are being duplicated when loading a model with measurements.
- Screenshots not being saved.
- Images uploaded using the Add Link feature is not being shown to other users.
- Group Menu is being opened instead of Main Menu
- Issues with Dashboard File management