Latest On-Demand Resource
Latest Informational Video
Earlier Blog Post
Product Release- 29th April 2021
New Features as integrated audio conferencing in the iQ3Connect Virtual Reality Workspaces have been released for better customer experience. Here are the details of the new features
Major Productivity Enhancements
Enhanced Audio Conferencing: iQ3Connect has integrated an advanced audio conference system to improve voice quality and reliability.
Additional Usability Enhancements
- Improved measurements in sparse point clouds.
- MongoDB backup can now be activated from the Installer as an independent function.
- Announcement board improvements and feature enhancements.
- Notification placement improvement in VR mode.
All issues below are now resolved:
- Video play/pause synchronization across multiple meeting participants.
- VR model creation errors from .glb files.
- Tooltips are still visible after highlighting the model.
- Keyboard keys remain functional after completing the naming of content inside the iQ3 Workspace.
- Folder structure not properly maintained when uploading VR ready models to the Dashboard.
Check out our earlier product releases: Click here